Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Viewing Project


Rather than commence any new projects for "Tatting Olympics", I opted to press on with my current project.

However, the on/off nature of my concentration took its toll, and I had to snip off
a whole row of work. It was only in a small section, so theoretically I could have
got away with it by just re-doing these small parts, but it would have meant 8 x starts/ends to hide, so I opted to snip the lot. I am back on track again, and hope
to be close to the end of the project at the end of the Olympics. No more mistakes, though!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! It looks like a larger piece of tatting. So lovely!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful piece of tatting. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your tatting is beautiful! I look forward to seeing the finished piece!